|Points of Interest
- Start of Trail - TRAIL SIDE MUSEUM
- Low dam - ramp for canoes and rowboats
- EVANS FIELD - Site of indian village, 5 burial mounds
built by Indians just east of field.
- St. JOSEPH CEMETERY - site of Indian village
- Part of LA FRAMBROSE - Granted to a half bread indian
for aid to the whites of the FORT DEARBORN MASSACRE
- INDIAN BOUNDARY GOLF COURSE
- INDIAN BOUNDARY LINE - North of strip 20 miles wide from
LAKE MICHIGAN to OTTAWA, ceded to the europeans by the
POTAWATOMI in 1816.
- CHE-CHE-PIN-QUA WOODS.
- End of Trail; SCHILLER WOODS, SOUTH
Trail Length: 5 Miles
DesPlaines Forest Preserves