| Trail begins and ends at Wampum Lake.
- Follow parking lot to Thorton-Lansing Road
- Go east to Frontage Road.
- Take Frontage Road south to 183rd.
- Go west to Sweet Woods.
- Look for pavilion/shelter.
- The trail is a few yards north of the shelter.
- Go west and follow trail to RR tracks.
- Follow tracks to school street.
- Go west to Glenwood Road (sidewalk on south side of street).
- Continue west to Gay Ct.
- Go North, then follow Halsted to Ridge or 175th st.
- Go East over Quarry (World's Largest)
Trail Length: 10 Miles
Thorn Creek Forest Preserves